win2k with 2.0.6

Dave Mussulman mussulma at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 14 21:47:10 GMT 2000

Is there a list somewhere of the differences in functionality between
the 2.0.6 released code and the current alphas?  As a rookie to Samba's
domain functionality who wants to eventually deploy in a production
environment, I'm experimenting with 2.0.6 -- but exactly what features
are the release version missing that the alpha is testing?

Dave