Still have logon problems

John Weber jweber at math.cudenver.edu
Tue Mar 14 18:47:54 GMT 2000

Hi,

Actually, I can't even get to the workgroup shares if I use  rpcclient to
add the user and then smbpasswd to create a password. If I delete the line
for the user "jweber" from smbpasswd and then run "smbpasswd -a jweber", I
can then get to the shares. If I try this to add a machine "./smbpasswd -m
-a vicant$" I get "The -m option is disabled.  Please use samedit's
createuser account$ command."

John S. Weber

System Administrator
Center for Computational Mathematics