NT 4 login problems

Sean E. Millichamp sean at compu-aid.com
Tue Mar 14 03:09:55 GMT 2000

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> maybe it's because you use nt-srv standalone (as an nt wksta).

oooooo... would that do it?

I was under the impression that nt-srv standalone (not PDC or BDC) was
essentially a NT wkst with the ability of handling lots of incoming
connections.  I take it that's a false assumption?

I was using NT server.  I didn't realize that would be a problem.

If that shouldn't be a problem then I'll go prepare the debugging info :)

Sean