NT4 Client login

Keith Davey keithd at zartis.com
Mon Mar 13 21:49:50 GMT 2000

Yes, I used all the correct settings but I still can't log in NT4
Clients. I'm using a build I made from cvs today. I get the same "the
computer account cannot be found on the PDC etc...

Have I missed something in the threads of the last few days? Is there a
fix for this yet. I've seen several mails saying NT login works again,
but not for me.

Keith.

--
Keith Davey