NT4 Client login

Keith Davey keithd at zartis.com
Mon Mar 13 16:32:36 GMT 2000

geoffrey lee wrote:

> hi,
>
> if you want samba to be your pdc server, it should be server.

Do mean security = server or security = user?

> if you have another pdc server in the domain, such as an NT pdc server, then
> it sholuld be set at security=domain.
>
> should someone make a small and simple faq on how to do stuff wiht samba
> tng, such as how to join the domain, how to get NT to join the domain, etc?

That would be great, I know there is some information but its getting rapidly
out of date. I would be happy to some documentation. If anyone else wants to
help we could try and keep up to date with the code.

--
Keith Davey
Chief Technical Officer

Ph:  +353 1 4038470