NT4 Client login

geoffrey lee snail_talk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 16:14:26 GMT 2000

hi,

if you want samba to be your pdc server, it should be server.

if you have another pdc server in the domain, such as an NT pdc server, then
it sholuld be set at security=domain.

should someone make a small and simple faq on how to do stuff wiht samba
tng, such as how to join the domain, how to get NT to join the domain, etc?