Ldap Problem

Aubin Galinotti agalinot at kast-telecom.com
Mon Mar 13 15:11:23 GMT 2000

Christian Verdelli wrote:

> I have download SAMBA_TNG for my linux REDHAT 5.2 box , but
> running the configure script with the option --with-ldap
> it bombs whit :
>
> checking configure summary:
> configure: error: summary failure . Aborting config.

I had the same problem ...
I have 2 computers, on one of them the configure works well -with ldap)
one the other I have the same error you have when using the --with-ldap
flag

the 2 computer are the same model, with the same OS
but on the first one openldap is installed ... and not on the second one

I think that a devel distrib of onpenldap exists try installing it and
it should work

Aubin "NoxIn" Galinotti
Kast - Telecom