tell me what i gotta do..

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Mon Mar 13 01:03:49 GMT 2000

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 03:55:49AM +0300, Vladimir Stavrinov wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Karl Denninger wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 03:41:37AM +0300, Vladimir Stavrinov wrote: >
> > On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Karl Denninger wrote: > > > Printers work fine
> > for me in TNG.... > TNG printing is broken. How do You get it working?
> >
> > No its not.  I didn't change a thing in the 2.0.6 smb.conf file's
> > printer section when I loaded TNG.  Picks up and uses the Unix
> > printers just fine.
> >
> There are lot of messages about broken printing in the list, but You are
> first who report success.

That may be true (the other reports), but I've never had trouble with it
under TNG.

I can't browse for them in TNG (I can in 2.0.6), but I can connect to a
printer as long as I know its name.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!