tell me what i gotta do..

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Mon Mar 13 00:44:49 GMT 2000

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 03:41:37AM +0300, Vladimir Stavrinov wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Karl Denninger wrote:
>
> > Printers work fine for me in TNG....
> >
> > I can print to a printer attached to a TNG server from a Win98 and
> > Win2k machine.... no longer have any NT machines to test against, but
> > have no reason to believe that wouldn't work too.
>
> TNG printing is broken. How do You get it working?

No its not.  I didn't change a thing in the 2.0.6 smb.conf file's printer
section when I loaded TNG.  Picks up and uses the Unix printers just fine.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!