tell me what i gotta do..

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Sun Mar 12 21:16:35 GMT 2000

Printers work fine for me in TNG....

I can print to a printer attached to a TNG server from a Win98 and Win2k
machine.... no longer have any NT machines to test against, but have no
reason to believe that wouldn't work too.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!