Step by Step Profiles

Tru.Pham at nokia.com Tru.Pham at nokia.com
Thu Mar 9 15:28:23 GMT 2000

Hi!

I think I messed with it before I came to play with Samba TNG for Windows
2000.  Here's what I did:

	1.  log into windows 98
	2.  Launch Control Panel
	3.  Double click on Users and password
	4.  Try to create a user (local) I named mine 		    guest.
	    (At this point, Windows 98 will install
Profiles stuff)
	5.  Logout of Windows 98
	6.  Re-login with your Samba User ID.
	7.  Windows 98 will ask you to create profiles.
	    Say Yes to this.  Then profiles will be 		    created.
	8.  Profiles will be transfered to Samba Server
	    whenever you logout.

	Hope this will help!!!!