Joining a domain with TNG cvs from 8th March

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Wed Mar 8 22:44:03 GMT 2000

scratch that, i just checked this over.  it would appear that this is the
_correct_ behaviour.

namely, that if a local workstation attempts to contact a machine, the
local sam database should be used.

i _think_ this may actually be, if the domain name is unrecognised, use
the local sam database (including if the domain name is the local
workstation).

i'm going to code that up.

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> tom thx 4 bringing this to my attention.  i am being more strict about
> what domain names are accepted etc.  i will fix this as a special case.
>
> luke

ISBN1578701503 DCE/RPC over SMB: Samba and Windows NT Domain Internals