More weird TNG behavoir (0.11)

Tru.Pham at nokia.com Tru.Pham at nokia.com
Wed Mar 8 18:00:49 GMT 2000

	Sorry, I didn't mean to send a private message!   I clicked "Reply"
instead of "Reply All."

	I encountered the same problem as you did.  What I did to solve it
was as follow:

	1.  samedit -S . -U root
	2.  createuser Administrator
	3.  exit
	4.  [root at ..]# smbpasswd Administrator
	    New Password: ****
	    Retype Password: ****
	6.  Restart the daemons.
	7.  It works for me.