More weird TNG behavoir (0.11)

Michael Breuer mbreuer at siac.com
Wed Mar 8 17:20:35 GMT 2000

I can't log in to Administrators on the domain... "The stub received bad data."   BUT... I can log in as any other ID???  There is
nothing obvious in the log, and the password does not matter.

To clarify, I can log in locally to the NT workstation as "Administrator" but not on the domain. I've created an "Administrator"
user on the domain, it's included in "Domain Admins" as well as "Administrators (per domain group map & /etc/group).  There is a
/etc/passwd and smbpasswd entry.  I can log in using rpcclient.  I've tried mapping upper/lower case (administrator), but no
change.  I can create and use other accounts, including those with domain admin rights.  My only issue with those accounts have to
do with profiles (issue for another day).

I'd be happy to provide whatever log and diagnostic information anyone needs.