network recycle bin

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Tue Mar 7 21:45:37 GMT 2000

Lars Kneschke wrote:

> Wow! This was really simple! If you know where to look! :-)
> But the code is not so complex, like i had expected. Very nice. This is
> a very nice feature.
> Can some of the "samba-guru's" think about integrating this in samba for
> ever? This would be a very big plus for samba.

Sounds very good and I think that when it has been tested it should be
included as long as we can turn it off when we want to.

Matt

P.S. To Luke and Jean, I haven't converted those man pages to yodl yet,
due to an unexpected smiting from NT 4.0. It decided that my linux
partition was less than valid and made some mods to the partition table.
Thanks NT.

--
"Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
- Lucovsky, Microsoft