network recycle bin

Carey Sinclair carey.sinclair at tait.co.nz
Mon Mar 6 21:04:43 GMT 2000

Yes, surely this would be relatively simply to patch into the Samba code. I
too, would be very eager if this facility was available.

Our Novell guys continually hassle us for not being able to provide such a
simple 'Novell' feature.

I don't believe there is a need to provide automatic cleaning/purging of the
'trash-bin' area - all maintenance could be provided outside of Samba (ie.
using Unix cron and scripts etc).

-=-
 Carey

--