Netlogon Service

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Mar 6 20:51:29 GMT 2000

[publicly available Microsoft knowledge base article snipped]

I missed the first few posts, but this article seems to be discussing how
trust authentication works, with a little information on policies.  From the
two posts that I read before this one, I couldn't figure out what you're
trying to accomplish.  Could you explain that to me, off list, and I'll see
if I can lend some ideas?  Thanks,
	Greg