nt priting

Vladimir Stavrinov vs at lasp.npi.msu.su
Mon Mar 6 08:12:59 GMT 2000

Luck, I remember one month or more You mentioned some guys, who got
enable nt printing with tng. Where they are? Also recently somebody in this
list note, that printing at all are broken in tng currently. Is it
true? If so, than I have keeping head branch, I can't use tng without
printing. How to make print server with tng? Again, I remember You confirm
my guess that printing configuration in head branch and tng should be done
in different ways. Is it possible right now or we have wait better times?
Note , there are lot of messages in this list of this topic with identical
symptoms of the problem.