Step by step instructions?

Jean Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at dalalu.fr
Mon Mar 6 07:22:39 GMT 2000

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Peter Samuelson wrote:

> [Karl Denninger]
> > Linking bin/svcctld
> > svcctld/svcctld.o: In function `service_init':
> > svcctld/svcctld.o(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `generate_wellknown_sids'
> > *** Error code 1
>
> Strange, generate_wellknown_sids() is certainly present in lib/sids.c.
> Investigating, please stand by....

Does it show up in include/proto.h ? I think Luke forgot to do a 'make
proto' before releasing tng-0.8.

If you got it from the cvs archive, try again, it has been updated during
the week-end

> Yes, but there are many compile errors that *are* dependent on the OS.
> Maybe if you had posted the actual error the first time.... (:

That's what I replied to Karl in private. Alas his mail server thinks I'm
a spammer because I'm not on his white-list.

	J.F.