(more) TNG questions

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Mar 6 06:46:58 GMT 2000

Ahh, I saw those in the smb.conf in the FAQ, but nobody bothered to mention
what to put in them (hint, hint), just commented them out.  I've added them
back now, and will restart samba and try again.

> It appears to have caused me to be able to log into the domain from an
> NT box.
>
> I'm not 100% sure about it, but it works, so I ain't touching it.

I know how that feels.

>"Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
> - Lucovsky, Microsoft

Hey, they're only about 65K off...

Before I forget, are there startup scripts for samba_tng?  Basically, I'm
just running the executables that I need with -D from the command line, but
I assume that there's a better way, since they do create lock files.

Well, after trying that again, still no go.  :(  It's too late to try
anything else, but I've attached that log file, in case somebody wants to
take a look at it.  Later,
	Greg