Step by step instructions?

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Sat Mar 4 14:38:06 GMT 2000

There is a problem though - the most recent CVS update I grabbed (last
night) fails to compile, and with Luke out of the picture, I have no idea
what (or when) it will be fixed.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!