Step by step instructions?

Thomas Uhl thomas.uhl at to.com
Sat Mar 4 12:40:19 GMT 2000

Hi all!

Can anybody provide a _complete_ step by step instruction list with
examples
how to setup a Samba TNG v0.8 as an PDC and how to connect from a
Windows NT
client to that server.

I read most of the e-mails on this list, but I was not sucessfull in
setting
my environment in the righ way to be able to login from my NT 4.0
workstation.

Yours
 T. Uhl
Thomas Uhl
thomas.uhl at to.com
Thinking Objects Software GmbH                       phone: +49 711
838981-50
Stuttgart, Germany                                     fax: +49 711
838981-69