nt printing on cvs

Lajber Zoltan lajbi at lajli.gau.hu
Fri Mar 3 18:09:32 GMT 2000

Hi,

 I use an older (a few month?) cvs for PDC, it works ok for me, except one
thing: the printing.

I have no printer status: OK on nt clients, when clicking on the
\\server\printer (one click, ofcos).

I use debian linux (slink), with lprng. The simptome is same for lpr
system too.

I did "testparm | less", and I saw two options, which I coudn't find in
documentaton (man page or docs/). This two options are:
nt forms file = /usr/local/samba/lib/ntforms.def
nt printer driver = /usr/local/samba/lib

Do I need /usr/local/samba/lib/ntforms.def file? Should it be emtpy, or
what?

What I need to put in /usr/local/samba/lib ?
It can be done like printer driver sharing for win9x, or this still under
construction?

I can live with working printrs on server, without suppling drivers.

Thankx and Bye,
 LAJBER Zoltan           lajbi at jht.gau.hu          http://jht.gau.hu/~lajbi
 GATE Jarmu- es Hotechnika Tanszek                        http://jht.gau.hu
 A member of HuLUG                           http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf