Hi! Problem

tony nguyen tony.nguyen at panteor.com
Thu Mar 2 20:43:33 GMT 2000

Hi! my name is Tony, and am having this weird problem.

I want my Samba server to become a BDC in a NT Domain. When i execute this
command :
	" smbpasswd -j %Domain_Name% -r %PDC_Server_name%

i get this error message :

cli_net_auth2: Error NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT

cli_nt_setup_creds: auth2 challenge failed

modify_trust_password: unable to setup the PDC credentials to machine
%Server_name%. Error was: NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT

change_trust_account_password: Failed to change password for domain
%Domain_name%

Unable to join domain %Domain_name%

Please help me out!

Thanks!