Jason Holland jphollan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 2 16:03:25 GMT 2000

SecureCRT is an ssh version 2 aware client.  However, that comes at a price.
You can check it out at http://www.vandyke.com. And its not that the client
is "Pam aware", the ssh daemon running on the server is.  The client does
not know the difference.

Jason P. Holland
Sprint Paranet - Unix Administrator
jphollan at sprintparanet.com

]-
]- probably what I am asking is too much: anyone knows where is the
]- PAM aware
]- SSH2 client, or is there such thing on the earth?  I've tried
]- search around
]- but seems all I can get is OpenSSH or patches to SSH1, none of
]- them has SSH2
]- support.
]-
]- And worse yet, most of my machines have converted to SSH2 ...
]-