Compiling Problem

Clair Roberts clairroberts at home.com
Wed Mar 1 22:27:58 GMT 2000

I grabbed the head source of Samba yesterday using CVS.  I followed the
instructions on the FAQ located at
http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/ntdom_faq/page2.html.

I checked out all the source code.  Ran configure, then make.  It all
seemed to be going ticky boo until this little error poped up.
--
Using LIBS = -lsec -lgen -lsocket -lnsl  -ldl
Compiling rpcclient/rpcclient.c

I was compiling this on Solaris 2.7 using "gcc version 2.95.2 19991024
(release)"

Anybody seen this before?

--

Clair Roberts