Domain unavailable

Johan Hedin johanh at fusion.kth.se
Wed Mar 1 15:42:18 GMT 2000

We have the same problem since a few days. We run current versions
(updated today) och samba pre-3.0.0 smbd and nmbd and other daemons from
Samba TNG. Also browsing is broken. All the shares are there but named
",". I don't know if this is related. I *think* the problems started when
I moved the "domain master" and "local master" to the Samba PDC.

   domain master = yes
   local master = yes
   preferred master = yes
   os level = 65