Domain unavailable

Juergen Bock jrb at fluent.de
Wed Mar 1 14:31:00 GMT 2000

Nope, that didn't fix it. I stopped all daemons and restarted them. I
got the error message "remove on
/home/samba/var/locks/.msrpc/xxx failed" for all daemons except
smbd and nmbd. So I stopped them again, wiped the var directory
and restarted.
Yet no login possible, same error message.

Juergen

Juergen Bock			jrb at fluent.de
FLUENT Deutschland GmbH 	Hindenburgstrasse 36
D-64295 Darmstadt		+49-(0)6151-3644-0