Nt --> Windows9x: access denied

Paolo Supino paolo at init.co.il
Tue Jun 27 14:40:39 GMT 2000

Hi

    I've installed a network who's PDC is Samba (Linux RedHat 6.1 running Samba
2.0.5a). Everything works greate and the company is very pleased with the
setup. There is however one problem I can't seem to solve (and they found a way
to bypass it by opening a share on the linux machine): Trying to access shares
on Windows 9x machines from NT machines yields the error: access denied. What
might be the cause of this problem? Did anyone ancounter this before and is
there a solution?

TIA

                Paolo