Samba 2.0.7 as pdc and about 40 clients Win95/98 ? 2nd request

Christopher Johnston jester at optonline.net
Mon Jun 26 18:21:08 GMT 2000

I find that to be the best solution in a production environment..
considering a small NT server can be setup to handle PDC and WINS
resolutions.. pentium 133 with a  bit of ram could handle the task and
perform absolute functionality for what you need.

Christopher Johnston
System Analyst
Salomon Smith Barney
New York, NY