samba version release questions

Chris Tooley ctooley at joslyn.org
Mon Jun 26 17:19:05 GMT 2000

We use Samba on a Dual PII 233 with 192 MB of RAM and about 60 users
with very few problems as far as the people are concerned.  I'd put my
Samba box up against any NT box with the Linux box on half the hardware
resources.  But, then maybe I'm a little biased, I've never rebooted my
new Samba box (142 days and counting).

Chris Tooley