Fwd: Re: How to set permissions correctly ?

Matthias Krawen admin at hans-bredow-institut.de
Thu Jun 22 09:20:16 GMT 2000

Hi Stephan,

> > There are UserA, UserB, UserC, UserD
> > norm  - UserA, UserB, UserC, UserD
> > Team1 - UserA, UserB
> > Team2 - UserB, UserC
> > Team3 - UserA, UserC, UserD
> >
> > [homes] - UserA, UserB, UserC
>invalid users = UserD
> >
> > [Projekt1] - Projekt1A, Projekt1B, Projekt1C

> > full accessable by Team3. That means especially that files created by
> UserC
> > and UserD should be full accessable like files from UserA

> > Question 2 - How to accomplish:
> > Projekt1A is owned by UserA.Team1, Team1 should have full access, esp.
> > create files so that full access is possible.
>[Projekt1]
>user name = UserA, UserB
>force user = UserA
>force group = Team1
>
>And so on... really it´s working with security = user...

Not really. It's the same problem: Projekt1 in my example contains the
directorys Projekt1A, Projekt1B and so on.

Team1 should only have access to Projekt1A and not the other projects.
Thats my Problem. I dont want to create a share for every "subproject"

MfG
  Matthias

Hans-Bredow-Institut
Heimhuder Str. 21