TNG compiles, domain login fails

Michael C. Ferguson mcf at augustmail.com
Tue Jun 20 21:34:31 GMT 2000

>     Elrond> Could you retry with latest cvs?
>
> Domain logins are still broken.

??? I just built the latest CVS, and now domain logins are functioning again
(from 98 clients -- I don't have any machines running NT4/5). There is
something else wierd I've noticed.

When I view TNG's IPC$ share from a 98 client, often 'root' is displayed
instead of the real home for the user. Access to root's home folder is
denied. By "refreshing" IPC$, occasionally the proper home share will be
displayed (instead of root's). I can still access the normal home folder by
typing it in manually or using "net use * /home".

-- mcf