informations NT PDC

C.Lee Taylor lee.taylor at scania.co.za
Mon Jun 19 14:09:12 GMT 2000

First creat a user for the machine, don't forget to CAPs the user ending with $ ie.

adduser WSTATION$

then creat machine account in smbpasswd using

smbpasswd -a -m WSTATION$

then in properties for network change to new domain.  This should change the machine accounts password.

This worked for me, only after I caps the machine name.