samba-2.0.7-20000425 as PDC

Olaf Krautstrunk krautstrunk at managementakademie.de
Fri Jun 16 08:33:26 GMT 2000

On 15-Jun-00 Magnus Hinzke wrote:
> Hello,
>
>       I'm tring to configure my samba to act as PDC. At the moment all
>       works fine, but I have a big problem to set an domain admin or to
>       set domain users to an Windows NT Group. In my book "Using
>       samba" is talked about the option "domain group map" and so on,
>       but these option aren't working in my smb.conf I can only use
>       the options:
>       Magnus Hinzke
>
> LINUX, weils Betriebssystem eben ned wurscht ist!

Maybe if you create a Usergroup with the ID 500, it could help. NT
Administratorgroup ID is 500, so you must create the same on the Linux machine.

E-Mail: Olaf Krautstrunk <krautstrunk at managementakademie.de>
Management Akademie Goettingen, Weender Landtsr. 3, 37073 Goettingen
Tel.: +49 0551/82000-187 Fax: +49 0551/82000-191
Date: 16-Jun-00
Time: 10:29:45