samba-2.0.7-20000425 as PDC

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Jun 15 23:15:03 GMT 2000

At 05:18 AM 16/06/2000 +1000, Gerald Carter wrote:
>Magnus Hinzke wrote:
>>
>>       But I couldn't find any documentation on that options ...
>>       Can anyone help me out about the syntax of these options or tell
>>       my how to do it right. In the Samba NT Domain FAQ is also talked
>>       about the map files ...
>
>They are not implemented in 2.0.x.  See the smb.conf man page
>in 2.0.x for 'domain admin users' and 'domain admin group'

Gerald, unless I am mistaken, the entry in smb.conf man pages tell the
reader to join this mailing list. Thats why I put a couple of web pages
together on the subject. See : http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/samba
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au