preexec

Keith Lynn lynn at cis.usouthal.edu
Sat Jun 10 15:48:52 GMT 2000

What I do to try to get a log of who has logged on and off of the machine
is that I force in their logon script a certain share to be mapped using
net use, and use preexec for that share. I'm not sure if it's totally
accurate, but so far it seems to report correctly when a user logs on and
off.
      Keith Lynn