Joining the Domain

Lindi lindi at spindletop.tamu.edu
Fri Jun 9 13:20:38 GMT 2000

I've tried getting to the nt-dom faq and archives on samba's site, but the
link is still not fixed. I am sure my question has been asked before, but
I am having trouble getting the NT machine to see my samba domain
controller. It can find one of our other domain controllers (winnt server
sp 3), but can't find the samba domain controller. I've gotten the latest
samba code as well as trying the tng branch, but nothing seems to be
working.
I have created both unix and samba user accounts for both the machines and
the users. Thanks in advance for your help.

Lindi Horton
Student Technician
Department of Petroleum Engineering
Texas A&M University