win2k..

Phil Mayers p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Thu Jun 8 13:11:43 GMT 2000

Win2k and Samba 2.0.x as a PDC doesn't (and will never be fixed to)
work. You need a version of the (incredibly in-flux, alpha code)
experimental TNG branch for this.

Win2k and Samba 2.0.7+ as a *server* (not PDC) does work, but you must
have 2.0.7 or later.

This is a VERY-FAQ. Could a huge, mile high banner please be posted on
the Samba website to the effect that Samba 2.0.x as a domain controller
doesn't work with Win2k?

Cheers,
Phil