win2k

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Thu Jun 8 12:44:04 GMT 2000

Tim Radigan wrote:

> I'm trying to get Win2K to login to my FreeBSD 4.0 server
> using Samba.  I'm not too familiar with Win2K and I'm not
> too sure if Samba supports Win2K at this point in time.

Win2k domain logons are only supported by the SAMBA_TNG
code branch currently.  See the link to Lars' TNG FAQ linked
off the top of the Samba NT Domain FAQ (Sorry that my Internet
link is messed up right now or I would give you the direct URL).

[ps: the Samba NT Domain FAQ is located in the docuemtnation
section of the Samba web site]

Cheers,
jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter at valinux.com