win2k

Tim Radigan rad2921 at cup.edu
Thu Jun 8 07:28:46 GMT 2000

I forgot I had unsubscribed to the mailing list when I posted that last
message, so here it is again.

I'm trying to get Win2K to login to my FreeBSD 4.0 server using Samba.  I'm
not too familiar with Win2K and I'm not too sure if Samba supports Win2K at
this point in time.  But I would like to know if there is any information I
can find on the web relating to Samba and Win2K if there is any.  Or, if
someone could give me some insight on how to successfully setup Win2K and
Samba that would be appreciated too.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Tim Radigan