samba config

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Jun 8 01:40:33 GMT 2000

At 11:33 AM 08/06/2000 +1000, Inviziblehand wrote:
>   Hi,   I have a linux server being used as Primery Domain  Controller.It
>was configured by someone.   I need some information on how can I make a
>DOmain  USer the administrator of local machine.When I try to add a user to
>local domain  admin group it does not show me this user.How do I add this
>user .Please let me  know on the samba congug side.   Regards,

Sanjay, depends on what version of Samba you are have there. If you are
using the current TNG see http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/. If
its Samba 2.0.x main stream see some notes that I have posted at
http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/samba and if its the old NTdom head version
from last year, its pretty similar to TNG (???).

david
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au