Rebooting from netlogon script

Chris Tooley ctooley at joslyn.org
Tue Jun 6 18:17:36 GMT 2000

I tried the shutdown.exe (Thank you Torsten for sending it to me) with Win 9x.  Of
course it didn't work and I'm still at square one.  If anyone has any ideas I would
greatly appreciate it.  There are a lot of tools out there that reboot via a pretty
little gui interface but it seems such a waste to me to do this and make the user
reboot their own machine.

Chris Tooley