Samba as PDC for network containing Windows 2000 Server machine

Aleksandar B. Samardzic a.samardzic at racunari.com
Tue Jun 6 12:49:40 GMT 2000

I've tried to accomplish above with several Samba branches (2.0.7,
tng-alpha-2.5.3, latest 2.1.0 from CVS) without success, so I would really
appreciate if someone could state precisely which Samba version is able to
act as PDC for network consisting of several Windows NT 4.0 machines and
single Windows 2000 Server machine (what I need from PDC functionality from
Samba is to enable domain logons and to host user home directories and
profiles).

Thanks,
Alex