"hidden" profiles

fricke at Team.OWL-Online.DE fricke at Team.OWL-Online.DE
Mon Jun 5 09:04:15 GMT 2000

Hi,

using Samba 2.06 in production environment with Debian Linux 2.2.x.
All works fine but after some month the profiles on the server canßt be
loaded from the workstation.
Today a user came to me and asks me for his profile.
Looking on the share on the the server last access 31 May (last use of
profile)
But this morning without any crash or something terrible the NT-Doze can´t
get his profile from the server
I don´t know it works some month and suddenly crashes. Is there a timeout
for profiles storinf on a server ;-(

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Cord-H. Fricke
Fon: 0 52 1 / 52 51-133