User Profiles

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Sun Jun 4 22:56:40 GMT 2000

At 04:10 AM 03/06/2000 +1000, Randy Parker wrote:

> I had to remove all the clients from the
>  DFABJ750 domain and re-add them to DFABJ750 before they could
>  "see" willie as their new PDC.
>  After this, existing "old" user profiles no longer worked,

I think your problem might be that the profiles will be storing information
in them about the domain in which they were created. Things like 'home is
\\DFABJ750\user'. I have heard of tools that let you edit the profile,
might be easier to delete them and start again.

David

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au