Userlevel security, Access Rights: User list inaccessable

Mayers, P J p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Fri Jun 2 11:58:43 GMT 2000

The PDC functionality doesn't full work in 2.0.x, although the actual logon
stuff is feature complete for 9x IIRC. The user lists don't work well, and
won't be fixed. In theory TNG is what you need, *BUT* Luke hates 9x
(understandable) and doesn't own a copy, so TNG is frequently broken when
talking to 9x.

Others may be able to point you in the direction of a version of TNG that
works well, and with 9x. IIRC, version alpha2.5 is "known good".

Cheers,
Phil