password server = NTSERVER

Elrond elrond at samba.org
Mon Jul 31 17:46:06 GMT 2000

stable... ummm....

If you wouldn't ask for stable:

Use TNG as an authentication server only... and let the
2.0.x box use it as password server (better yet, make it a
member of the domain) and also make the w2k-box a member of
the TNG domain.

But since you ask for stable:

You will need to use some nt-box (either the w2k-box in
nt4-compatibility mode or soms nt4 server) as your pdc...
2.0.x shpuld work with a w2k-pdc... But I realy don't know.

    Elrond