CVS Version and an workgroup

Elrond elrond at samba.org
Mon Jul 31 17:24:10 GMT 2000

The problem is, that TNG currently only let's one access a
share, if you connect as DOMAIN\user or PDCNAME\user. You
can use this also in the username/pw-dialog-boxes, when
they pop up.

Luke introduced this behaviour some time ago.

I don't know, wether this is the "correct" NT-behaviour,
nor do I have the inclination to remove one of my
workstations here from their domain and put them in a
workgroup, for which I have user-access to the pdc.

    Elrond