Migrating from NT to Samba: Managing non-roaming profiles.

Frank Fuerst ffrank at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jul 31 09:07:42 GMT 2000

Hi all,

I must apologize for this "mailbombing" - I sent the first mail just after
I subscribed to the list and got an error message, so I thought I was
not yet allowed to mail to the list. And tried again later, got an other
message, and tried a third time.

This accounts only for three copies of the mail, I guess the other
ones are due to our postmaster - the network connections where
totally messed up yesterday.

But you've had your revenge: For every mail I sent, I got at least 5
back, telling me my message had been forwarded to somebody I
don't know, or was undeliverable...

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Frank

--
Frank Fuerst, Institut fuer Biochemie und Biologie der Uni Potsdam
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 24-25, Haus 25, 14476 Golm
ffrank at rz.uni-potsdam.de